Subject: FW: Announcement for TCR Mock Auction
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:52:57 -0800 (PST)

Doug - if we can participate, are you interested?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dautel, Pamela [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 4:53 PM
To: 1 2002 WMS and others(Wholesale Market Sub.)
Cc: Middleton, Scott; Ringling, Julie; McCoy, Roy
Subject: Announcement for TCR Mock Auction
Importance: High

You are invited to participate in ERCOT's Mock TCR Auction scheduled for
January 2002.  The purpose of the mock auction is to give stakeholders
an opportunity to become familiar with the TCR software before the first
"live" auction takes place.

Bidding will begin at 10 a.m. January 9, 2002 and bidding will stop at
10 a.m. on January 14, 15, and 16 for each of the corresponding CSCs.
Results of the mock auction will be posted on the TCR website shortly
after each CSC auction ends.

Anyone interested in participating in the Mock TCR Auction should email
either Pamela Dautel at [email-masked] or Julie Ringling at
[email-masked] and request a logon id and password.  Please submit
your request to participate by January 8, 2002.  After you receive a
logon id and password, please go to http://stage.ercot.com/tcr to
participate in the mock auction.   

We look forward to your participation in the TCR Mock Auction.

Pamela J. Dautel
Sr. Analyst, Tranmission Congestion and Renewables

2705 West Lake Drive
Taylor, TX  76574
512-248-3955 Telephone
512-248-3995 Fax
512-657-9168 Mobile