Subject: RE: Texas Set Meeting Jan 22nd and 23rd
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:31:15 -0800 (PST)

Next week is already booked for PRS Priorty Meetings and RMS.   I think we
must meet this week.

                    "ROBESON,
                    DAVE"                To:     "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>,
                    <DROBE90@ente        [email-masked]
                    rgy.com>             cc:     "WALLACE, PAMELA H"
                                         <[email-masked]>, "BUCK, KENNETH W"
                    01/21/02             <[email-masked]>, "BREAKFIELD, JAMES W"
                    10:18 AM             <[email-masked]>
                                         Subject:     RE: Texas Set Meeting Jan 22nd and
                                         23rd

It is hard to get travel and hotel reservations with a one day notice.

Want to attend and participate but am not sure I can get there.

There are a lot of issues on the agenda.  Many of these probably have some
material which could be provided up front so we can be prepared to
review/discuss.

Would it be possible to reschedule this for next week?

Dave
Entergy
504 576 2571

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 9:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Texas Set Meeting Jan 22nd and 23rd

First of all sorry for the late notice, Heidi and I did not have our
signals
straight!

The next Texas Set meeting is scheduled for tomorrow Jan 22, and Wednesday
January 23rd in Austin at the ERCOT center room 206B.  The meeting is
scheduled from 10:00-5:00 on Tuesday and 8:30-2 on Wednesday.

The agenda items are as follows:

*          Nominations for Chair and Vice Chair

*          Proposed changes to Change Control process

*          824 point to point

*          867_03 contingency

*          Final review of 814_28/_29

*          Review 1.5 data gatherings findings

*          Revist ERCOT validation of "date in the past"

*          Change control 242 and 243

*          Tabled questions from Change control call.

*          CSA move in/out gaps

*          Texas Set rejection of response transactions at ERCOT

*          Muni Coop transactions 810 and 820

Cary Reed
Sr Business Standards Consultant
918 594 4026 audinet 700-4026