Subject: TX SET Agenda - Meeting 2/12
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:52:47 -0800 (PST)

Attached is the agenda as well as the documentation for the TX SET meeting
on 2/12 at the Comfort Suites (directly across the parking lot from the
ERCOT MET Center).  The meeting will begin promptly at 9:30 AM and will
adjourn at 4:00 PM - we have an extremely robust agenda so plan your travel
accordingly.  Please RSVP by COB Friday (2/8), to Christine Meloro
([email-masked]) as well as Terri Waggoner ([email-masked]).
Hope to see you all next Tuesday!

Thanks,

Christine Meloro
The New Power Company
[email-masked]
(704) 594-1283 (Office)
(914) 319-3682 (Mobile)

(See attached file: TX SET Agenda_2_12_02.zip)(See attached file: 814_28
and 814_29redlines for review.zip)(See attached file: SCRs for Version
1.5.zip)(See attached file: Version 1.5latest.zip)(See attached file: TX
SET PROCEDURES_FINAL20010710.zip)
 - TX SET Agenda_2_12_02.zip 
 - 814_28 and 814_29redlines for review.zip 
 - SCRs for Version 1.5.zip 
 - Version 1.5latest.zip 
 - TX SET PROCEDURES_FINAL20010710.zip