Subject: Re: Denver FT and IM books
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Is it really necessary to change the book names just to avoid confusion?  Who 
is confused?  Can't we just inform those who need to know that the Denver 
books are simply another desk that rolls up into the West Region?  I don't 
want to be difficult, but it will require a great deal of time and effort to 
change every deal in the Denver books to a new name.  Let me know what you 
think.

DG    3-9573

   

	From:  Shona Wilson @ ENRON                           03/30/2001 11:55 AM

To: Burton McIntyre/Enron@EnronXGate, Susan D Trevino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darron C 
Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patrick Ryder/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Denver FT and IM books

Is this possible to do easily?

---------------------- Forwarded by Shona Wilson/NA/Enron on 03/30/2001 10:54 
AM ---------------------------
From: Mark Whitt on 03/30/2001 10:53 AM
Sent by: Mark Whitt
To: Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Grigsby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jay 
Reitmeyer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul T Lucci/NA/Enron@Enron, Barry 
Tycholiz/NA/Enron@ENRON, Tyrell Harrison/NA/Enron@Enron, Theresa 
Staab/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nicole Cortez/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Denver FT and IM books

As part of the Doorstep project, (internal audit) it has become apparrent 
that we should rename the Denver trading books in order to avoid confusion in 
regards to who manages the risk in those books.  Since we have completed the 
transfer of those books to Houston and Jay is now managing those books I 
think it is appropriate to remove Denver from the title so people outside of 
the West Group don't think we are trading in Denver.  Of course we will 
continue to support Jay in whatever he needs and provide the middle market 
and origination coverage to the customers associated with the deals in this 
book.

Let me know if anyone has any concerns regarding this and Shona Wilson can 
make the name changes if we let her know what name to change it to.

Mark