Subject: Re: Audit Request procedure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 02:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Joe,

Call Pat Ryder for West desk requests.

DG

   

	From:  Larry Joe Hunter                           02/08/2001 06:27 PM

To: Ellen Wallumrod/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kam 
Keiser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip M Love/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Errol McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Audit Request procedure

Jeff, 
Thanks for the lead with Avril Forster, it looks like that will help us in 
the near future.  Until we can get EnTelligence built to our specifications, 
we'll need to continue to go to the different desks to provide Mark-to-Market 
valuations for a Counterparty's portfolio.

Desk heads,

Can you provide to Ellen and myself the names of the person on your desk who 
we should go to with these requests.  Also, please let these persons know 
that we will be coming to them often with these requests (we recieve several 
per week).

Here's the background of these requests.  Because of various accounting 
rules, Parties dealing in Derivatives must show third party valuations to 
their Auditors.  Our group (Confirmations) is responsible for providing MTM 
values and open position reports for these parties.  We do not have access to 
any system that values these deals, but are looking to get the on-line 
"EnTelligence" built so that it carries back-dated curves that will allow us 
to complete these requests without taking up a Risk person's time and without 
having to black out information (Delta/Vol) that is included in a mini-book.

Thanks for the help.  We'll try to get these off of your plates as soon as 
possible.

Joe