Subject: Denver in TDS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Bill,

I need to have FT-DENVER set up in TDS.  The trader is Jay Reitmeyer.  There 
are two Tagg books that need to be mapped to this:  FT-DENVER and 
INTRA-DENVER.  The following people in Risk need access to the book:  Darron 
Giron, Chris Walker, Pat Ryder, Jason Wolfe, Carole Frank, Anne Bike, and 
Jennifer Bagwell.  I also want it to roll up into ALL-WEST.  Call me if you 
have any questions.  Thanks for your help.

DG    3-9573
---------------------- Forwarded by Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT on 01/11/2001 
11:29 AM ---------------------------

William E Kasemervisz
01/09/2001 04:51 PM
To: Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bill Fortney/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Denver in TDS

To set up the Denver desk in TDS send a message to Bill Fortney with the 
following:

What to call it in TDS (it can be different than TAGG)
The names of the TAGG books to map to it
Who needs access
A roll up desk if needed.  Does it need to be added to ALL-WEST, have a 
different roll up or doesn't need a roll-up desk at all.

Any questions give me a call x5-7579 or Bill Fortney x3-9952