Subject: Re: short fall $971,443.11 for Wis Elect Power
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

The deal number in Sitara was changed because of an internal book name 
change.  It had nothing to do with the monetization status of the deal.  If 
this has caused a problem, let me know.  I didn't think that just changing 
the deal number would have this effect.   Thanks.

DG    3-9573

   
	Enron Global Finance
	
	From:  Steve Ross                           09/19/2000 10:07 AM

To: Melissa K Ratnala/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: short fall $971,443.11 for Wis Elect Power  

Any word?  I am going to send in the water fall today so please let me know.
Thanks

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa K Ratnala                           09/15/2000 09:06 AM

To: Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve Ross/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: short fall $971,443.11 for Wis Elect Power  

Darron, 

Sitara indicates that the below deal #10129 was changed to deal #312218.  
Steve Ross with Company 103 and my records indicate that this deal should 
have been monetized until September prod.  Please let me know if you show 
otherwise, as monetized volume stopped flowing as of July production.  

Thank you, Melissa

To: Melissa K Ratnala/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Audrey Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shielah Castro/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: short fall $971,443.11 for Wis Elect Power  

Melissa,
We are missing the CIG/NNG pull for deal 10129.  The 232,500 is south TX deal 
10132 which is booked.  Past history
has the 10129 deal pulling the same quantity as the 10132.   I am just trying 
to figure out were the other half of the monthly pull might be if in fact
there is any.  

Thanks

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa K Ratnala                           09/14/2000 01:26 PM

To: Steve Ross/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Audrey Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shielah Castro/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: short fall $971,443.11 for Wis Elect Power  

Steve, 

Please field all monetized questions/requests through me.  We have many new 
faces, most of which have not yet been trained on monetizations.  We are 
actually restructuring which coordinators will be handling the monetized 
contracts and once completed, we will have firm contacts for you. 

To answer your question, Wisconsin Electric Power deal #10132 and 10129 are 
still valid until 9/00, but I booked invoice #13470SA on your books in Doc 
#1600000445 for 232500 mmbtu and $1,011,549.39.  Is this not what you were 
looking for?  Please explain further.

Thanks!  Melissa

To: Shielah Castro/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Melissa K Ratnala/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: short fall $971,443.11 for Wis Elect Power

Is the CIG/NNG DUMAS contract expired?  My water fall is still looking for 
monthly MMBtu and there is none for July production
yielding  the above short fall.  Please let me know today as I am procesiing 
this months' payment.

Thanks