Subject: FW: Mapping Questar location and index
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 04:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please provide the pub codes to be mapped to the indexes that Steve South has 
requested listed below.

Thanks,
Dawn

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Walker, Chris  
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 11:26 AM
To: Kenne, Dawn C.; Sweitzer, Tara
Cc: Meredith, Kevin; Lozano, Melba; Cass, Robert B.
Subject: Mapping Questar location and index

Dawn and Tara,

Please map the following in TEST when you have the chance for Steve South:

location

Questar Pipeline Company (North System) 16072

The transaction is for delivery at the Questar Pipeline Company, North System.

index

Questar GD/D  16074

The Index for a day shall be the Daily Midpoint price published on such 
calendar day under the heading "Daily Price Survey" in the Rockies, Questar 
section of Gas Daily, or if a calendar day is not a Business Day then the 
price used shall be the Daily Midpoint price published on the next succeeding 
Business Day.

Questar IF NXL1 16078

The Fixed Price shall be the settlement price for the last scheduled Trading 
Day of the NYMEX Henry Hub Natural Gas Futures Contract, modified by the 
price submitted by the Counterparty on the Website, for the applicable 
Determination Period. The Index shall be the first price published during the 
applicable Determination Period by Inside Ferc's Gas Market Report in the 
section "Prices of Spot Gas Delivered to Pipelines" under the heading Questar 
Pipeline Co., Rocky Mountains.

Questar GD/D IF  16076

The Fixed Price shall be the Questar Pipeline Co.- Rocky Mountains price as 
listed in the section entitled "Prices of Spot Gas Delivered to Pipelines", 
published in the first issue in such month of Inside Ferc's Gas Market 
Report, modified by the price submitted by the Counterparty on the Website, 
for the applicable Determination Period. The Index for a day shall be the 
Daily Midpoint price published on such calendar day under the heading "Daily 
Price Survey" in the Rockies, Questar, section of Gas Daily, or if a calendar 
day is not a Business Day then the price used shall be the Daily Midpoint 
price published on the next succeeding Business Day.

Thanks,

CW