Subject: Humor
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:47:11 -0800 (PST)

>
>Osama bin Laden walks into the cave where his wife is.  She slaps the shit
>out of him.  She then berates him as being stupid.  "How could you attack
>the Americans?" she says.  "We now live in a cave and are bombed
>continuously.  You are the world's stupidest person."
>
>Dejected, he decides to go for a walk to help him think.  As he passes one
>of his bodyguards, the bodyguard slaps him in the back of the head.  "You
>are the world's dumbest person.  You attack the strongest country on earth
>and then expect them to not retaliate.  What an idiot."  This gets Osama
>down.  From his wife he has come to expect this sort of obuse, but from one
>of his on men, he begins to doubt himself.
>
>He goes into his private cave to consult with the Magic Mirror.  This
>mirror has solved a lot of problems for him in the past, and he is sure
>that it will help him clear up any doubts.  "Oh, Magic Mirror, hear me, and
>answer my question.  Am I the stupidest man on earth?"
>
>Later, Osama is seen by one of his advisors with a broad smile on his face.
>He asks Osama, "Master, why are you so happy?"
>
>Osama replies, "I am not the stupidest man on earth.  The Magic Mirror has
>told me.  But I do have a question.  Who is Mack Brown?"
>

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.
http://www.hotmail.com