Subject: Fwd: FW: fish story
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT on 06/12/2000 
05:41 PM ---------------------------

"KRISTI GIRON" <[email-masked]> on 06/12/2000 03:04:39 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Fwd: FW: fish story

Received: from mail01.entech.com ([208.150.225.121]) by gpwise01.cfisd.net; 
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 08:23:07 -0500
Received: from [208.166.241.6] by mail01.entech.com (NTMail 
4.30.0013/ET0037.00.0b680ab1) with ESMTP id pqbbhaaa for 
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:31:08 -0500
From: "Zelda Calhoun" <[email-masked]>
To: "Andrea Allen" <[email-masked]>, "Annette Allison" 
<[email-masked]>, "Christine Ngo" <[email-masked]>, "Dory Soria" 
<[email-masked]>, "Gabe Gonzalez" <[email-masked]>, "Ignacio Hernandez" 
<[email-masked]>, "Jae Kang" <[email-masked]>, "Robert 
Marshall" <[email-masked]>, "Robert Wk" <[email-masked]>, 
"Terri Clemons" <[email-masked]>, "Wathena Whatley" 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: fish story
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:15:09 -0500
Message-ID: <000b01bfcef0$13632200$0506010a@...>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000C_01BFCEC6.2A8D1A00"
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 8.5, Build 4.71.2173.0
Importance: Normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Disposition-Notification-To: "Zelda Calhoun" <[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene A Calhoun [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 9:19 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: fish story

Mc Donald way
 - Mc Donald the fishs.mpeg