Subject: Tax Question
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 05:51:00 -0800 (PST)

A W4 calculates how much federal tax to withhold from your paycheck each pay 
period.  There are two basic drivers:  number of dependents and filing 
status.  The higher the number of dependents, the less is withheld.  Married 
and jointly will also have less withheld than married and seperately.  There 
is really no good or bad answer, only opinion.  If you want more withheld 
each pay period so that there is less of a chance of actually owing $ on 
April 15th, then claim more dependents and married and jointly.  If you don't 
want the government to get your $ interest free, but are aware that you may 
owe $ later on (April 15th), then claim fewer dependents and married and 
seperately.  I hope that made sense.

DG
---------------------- Forwarded by Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT on 11/15/2000 
01:45 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 11/14/2000 04:46:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: RE:

Darron,

Can you answer this tax question for Lelie?

Scott
----- Forwarded by Scott T. Crowell/CGEY/EYLLP/US on 11/14/2000 04:45 PM
-----

                    "Leslie Scharck"
                    <Leslie_Scharck@lyo        To:     
[email-masked]
                    ndell.com>                 cc:
                                               Subject:     RE:
                    11/14/2000 02:02 PM

Hey Scott T -  I was just up on 19 funny knowing you're right above me.
   They just sent me down a new W4 to fill out - do you know if its better
to
   file married and jointly or married and separately? How do I find out.
You
   know Mr. Scharck doesnt have a clue and Im not really sure either.
   Thanks for the idea about the DVD player - thats what he is getting and
Mike
   told me to get The Patriot, Matrix and Fight Club - Big George is
driving up
   with Drew, Chris Melber, Ross etc on Friday and he is going to take it
for me
   - so you don't have to mess with it.

   Ciao, Lester

**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com
**********************************************************************

______________________________________________________________________
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
system. Cap Gemini Ernst & Young is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt.