Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: ]]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:19:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT on 11/19/2000 
03:13 PM ---------------------------

Carlos Giron <[email-masked]> on 11/19/2000 11:05:38 AM
To: Angela Teer-WIlliams <[email-masked]>, Darron C Giron 
<[email-masked]>, Grant Whipple <[email-masked]>, Jennifer Iu 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Michael Massimi 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: ]]

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from femail1.sdc1.sfba.home.com ([24.0.95.81]) by 
runyon.mail.mindspring.net (Mindspring Mail Service) with ESMTP id 
t1eli9.2l5.37kbi7f for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:25:45 
-0500 (EST)
Received: from c1020703a ([24.13.193.4]) by 
femail1.sdc1.sfba.home.com          (InterMail vM.4.01.03.00 201-229-121) 
with SMTP          id 
<20001119042356.JEYJ14040.femail1.sdc1.sfba.home.com@c1020703a>          for 
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:23:56 -0800
From: "Lighthouse Design" <[email-masked]>
To: "Carlos Giron" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: ]
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 22:31:25 -0600
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01C051AF.4977F9A0"
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook IMO, Build 9.0.2416 (9.0.2911.0)
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4133.2400
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000

that shit is fucking funny, I got one from the Chris Rock show for you.
Later

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Giron [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 10:00 PM
To: Glenn Bohan
Subject: [Fwd: ]

 - Nplease.mpg