Subject: storage
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 06:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please send all communication regarding books and curves to Burton McIntyre, 
Susan Trevino and Jennifer Velasco.  Jennifer is the point person on any new 
book or curve requests and the Active/Inactive Books website.  Burton is the 
point person on all other issues related to positions, books and curves.

Thanks,
Chris 
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Abel/HOU/ECT on 05/02/2001 01:46 PM 
---------------------------

Nancy Hernandez@ENRON
05/02/2001 01:36 PM
To: Burton McIntyre/Enron@EnronXGate, Susan D Trevino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris 
Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: storage

FYI in case you did not receive a copy
---------------------- Forwarded by Nancy Hernandez/NA/Enron on 05/02/2001 
01:30 PM ---------------------------

Kimat Singla@ECT
05/01/2001 10:00 AM
To: Nancy Hernandez/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kam Keiser/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: storage

Another storage Intra-ces-LGS name has been changed to FT-CES-LGS. Please put 
this old storage name Intra-ces-LGS in the inactive list. From now on the new 
book FT-CES-LGS will be used. The old book post ID's showing no value have 
been officialized last time, the PID's are 1123895, 1123897, and 1123898. Any 
questions, please call me. Thanks.

Kimat

---------------------- Forwarded by Kimat Singla/HOU/ECT on 05/01/2001 09:49 
AM ---------------------------

Kimat Singla
04/30/2001 11:10 AM
To: Nancy Hernandez/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kam Keiser/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: storage

FYI. Storage book Intra-ces-Entergy name has been changed to FT-CES-Entergy 
effective today. The old book Intra-ces-Entergy (for Price, basis, and Index) 
have been cal'd (PID's 1122159, 1122161, and 1122164 with no value) and 
officialized. Please put these old books in the inactive list. From now on,  
the Entergy storage will be reflected in the new book i.e. FT-CES-Entergy. 
Any questions, please call me at ext. 39934. Thanks.

Kimat

---------------------- Forwarded by Kimat Singla/HOU/ECT on 04/30/2001 11:00 
AM ---------------------------

Kam Keiser
04/30/2001 07:45 AM
To: Kimat Singla/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: storage

Kimat,

I moved all Entergy deals from Intra-Ces-Entergy to FT-CES-Entergy....

please change your post-id's calc. the new books,  also officialize the old 
one's one last time tonight.....and  call Nancy Hernandez to let her know
she can put them in the inactive list.

Thanks,

Kam