Subject: RE: OPM Hours Survey - USE ACCESS 97 PLEASE!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 06:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have reviewed the exception reports and no one entered the headcount for 
their cost center in the survey.  Please go into the second button named 
"Please Enter Number of People for Each Position" and enter your headcount by 
position.  This information gets rolled over each month except when we begin 
a new quarter and we require that you enter your FTEs into a blank database.

Thanks,
Roxanne
x58690

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Saldana, Roxanne  
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 12:11 PM
To: Eiben, Michael; Cook, Diane H.; Giron, Darron; Love, Phillip; Keiser, 
Kam; Saladino, Jane; McLaughlin, Errol; Wynne, Rita; White, Stacey; Murphy, 
Melissa Ann; Allen, Thresa; Ratnala, Melissa; Farmer, Daren J.; Baumbach, 
David; Flynn, Irene; Moorer, Torrey; Abel, Chris; Dudley, Cheryl; Lombardi, 
Kelly; Lambert, Karen; Valdes, John; Hunter, Larry Joe; Thorne, Mark D.; 
Bryan, Linda; Hare, Bill; Forster, Avril; Ayala, Susie; Boals, Adrial; 
Carrizales, Blanca; Miroballi, Angelo; Thompson, Patti
Cc: Gossett, Jeffrey; Baxter, Bryce; Kelly, Katherine L.; Theriot, Kim; 
Thomas, Sheri; Gilley, Carolyn; Superty, Robert; Olinger, Kimberly S.; 
Bussell l, Kathryn; Snow, Karen; Terry, Edward; Thompson, Patti; Wilson, 
Shona; Greif, Donna; Smith, George; Lamadrid, Victor; Kelly, Katherine L.; 
Kelly, William; Scribner, James
Subject: FW: OPM Hours Survey - USE ACCESS 97 PLEASE!!

It's that time again to enter your hours and activities for April, 2001.  
Please use the shortcut below or go to the following path O:\Energy_Ops\OPM 
Hours Survey\ProdUser to access the hours survey.

For those of you who have converted to Windows 2000, please DO NOT convert 
the database when you open it as everyone has not converted to Windows 2000 
yet.  If you do not convert, you can still enter your hours into the 
survey.   

Since we are beginning a new quarter, we have cleared all FTE's in the hours 
survey so please make sure to complete the FTE's section of the survey this 
month.  You can enter your FTE's using the second button on the main menu of 
the survey.  When completing the FTE's section of the survey, if there are 
any Director (this includes Sr. Directors), Sr. Admin or Admin positions in 
your cost center, please complete accordingly.  You are not expected to 
complete a hours survey for these positions but we do need them to be 
included in your FTE's.

Please have your survey completed by Monday, May 7.  Please call me if you 
have any questions or need me to help you complete the survey.

Thanks,
Roxanne
(X 5-8690)

 << OLE Object: Package >>  << File: Cost Center Quick Reference 020101.xls 
>>