Subject: TRV Training/System Review Status
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 05:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All -

The following is the TRV (Trader Report Viewer) project status:

TRV system training for Region Leads began last week.  Currently, Kam, 
Phillip, Darron and Winfree have received training and Errol is scheduled for 
tomorrow (5/15).

One request that came out of training was to provide a "left column freeze" 
in order to scroll across and still maintain what row is being reviewed.  Hal 
will follow up on this request.  Please forward me any additional requests 
that may be required or suggestions you may have. 

Please publish your region's report daily.  This will ensure report history 
is being established and provide realistic information to review during UAT.  
Also, we ask that each one of you review the system as much as possible 
during the UAT review period this week to ensure the system is working 
properly and is meeting your expectations. 

Thank you for your help and support!

Shirley McDowell
TRV Project / IT Project Manager