Subject: TRV Project Status
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff -

As we discussed today, the following is the TRV (Trader Report Viewer) 
project status:

?  TRV is targeted to be implemented by May 15th as scheduled.
?  TRV development and security setup has been completed and is ready to be 
presented to the traders. 
?  Hal and I will meet with Phillip and Kam tomorrow to provide the TRV 
system and administrator rights review, and to publish  their region's 
reports.
?  We will then meet with Darron, David, and Errol (to be scheduled for early 
next week) to provide the TRV system and  administrator rights review, and to 
publish their region's reports.
?   At the conclusion of the review, we will determine we will roll out the 
training for the remaining team members within each  region (i.e. Region 
Leads or IT to provide training to the team members).
?  Currently TRV is running in the development environment for the review 
period.  Upon conclusion of the review period, we will  ask for approval and 
UAT signoff from you in order to transition the system into the Production 
environment.

Again, thank you and each of your team members for everyone's help and 
support on this initiative!  Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Shirley McDowell
TRV Project / IT Project Manager