Subject: FW: Little Johnny's BUSINESS TRAINING
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Brent Wallace" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Thursday, October 25, 2001 3:39 PM
To:	[email-masked]; Giron, Darron C.; [email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	Little Johnny's BUSINESS TRAINING

>>
>Subject:	productive salesmanship
>
>The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited.
>Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on
>productive salesmanship.
>Little Mary led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said
>proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit
>and
>I credit that approach for my obvious success."
>"Very good," said the teacher.
>Little Sally was next: "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I
>explained to everyone that magazines would keep them abreast of current
>events."
>"Very good, Sally," said the teacher.
>Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath.
>Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of
>cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.
>"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"
>"Tooth brushes," said Little Johnny.
>"Tooth brushes," echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough
>tooth brushes to make that much money?"
>"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip &
>Chip stand.  I gave everybody who walked by a sample. They all said the
>same
>thing.  Hey, this tastes like shit!  Then I would say, It is shit. Wanna
>buy
>a toothbrush?"
>

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp