Subject: FW: christmas traditions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 05:50:38 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Darnell" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Friday, November 30, 2001 8:47 PM
To:	Carlos Giron; Kristi Giron; Giron, Darron C.; Yvonne Giron; Linda Newsome; Paul Groba, Sr.; Romalie Talbert; Gretchen Elson; Sean Mayers; Francine Mayers; Mary McConnell; Trudy Mayers; Jessie Mayers; Clark Mayers; Missy Mayers
Subject:	Fw: christmas traditions

 
----- Original Message -----  
From: Lois  Shumate  
To: Darnell Moore  
Cc: Dianna Jernigan  
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 12:11 PM
Subject: christmas traditions
Subject: I have always questioned this  tradition
Some Christmass traditions have roots where we would least  expect them.
Not long ago and far away, Santa was getting ready for his  annual
trip...but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got  sick,
and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the  regular
ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being  behind
schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mom was coming to  visit. This
stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer,  he found
that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the  fence
and were out, heaven knows where to. More Stress! Then when he began  to
load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to  the
ground and scattered the toys.
Totally frustrated, Santa went into  the house for a cup of coffee and
shot of whiskey. When he went to the  cupboard, he found the elves
had hit the liquor and there was nothing to  drink. In his frustration,
he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into  hundreds of little pieces
all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the  broom and found that
mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just  then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door.
He opened the  door and there was a little angel with a great big
Christmas tree The angel  said: "Where would you like to put this tree
fat man?"
And that my  friend... is how the little angel came to be on top of the
Christmas  tree.
HO, HO,  HO...