Subject: RE: Lunch 1/24/02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:31:39 -0800 (PST)

I'm in.  I'll be shredding 'till 11am so I should have plenty of time to make it.

DG

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, January 22, 2002 3:32 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	Re: Lunch 1/24/02

Count me in.  How about Ninfa's over by your office in the tunnels?

To:   [email-masked], Randy G. Kruger Jr.@ANDERSEN WO,
      [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:
Date: 01/22/2002 10:18 AM
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  Lunch 1/24/02

Let me know if you can still make lunch this Thursday, 1/24/02.  If you
have suggestions for time & place, let me know that as well.

Schroeder

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.