Subject: Re: Cabot Oil & Gas Marketing Corporation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff,

Following my discussion with Bob Hall earlier today, we've changed the two 
desk-to-desk tickets to reflect the full 100% volume - 14,100 Mmbtu/d on 
Tennessee and 18,400 Mmbtu/d on Transco.  A set of six tickets - 3 for each 
deal - is attached.   Please enter these tickets into Tagg and Sitara, or 
advise me if you require additional documentation.  Thanks.

George x3-6992

---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 11/28/2000 
10:04 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           11/28/2000 08:50 AM

To: Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandy Olitsky/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T 
Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda Roberts/NA/Enron@Enron, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward 
Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Cabot Oil & Gas Marketing Corporation

Turtle Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 58 #2 Well
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 514800, Transco Zone 3

Kent Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 11 #1, 24 #1 & 28 #1 Wells
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 820010, Tennessee La. Zone 1  

1)  Is this deal done?  No, not yet.  Cabot is reviewing our new Enfolio long 
term contract and has suggested some minor modifications.  Also, this new 
long term contract form is awaiting final Legal Department approval - we 
expect this imminently.  Finally, our reservoir engineers are scheduled to 
visit Cabot's offices on 12/5/2000 to review their downhole data - we will 
not enter into a long term contract until a full reserve review has been 
completed.  
2)  What is the firm quantity?   The quantitiy should be fixed.  For 
December, the firm quantity on Tennessee is 11,280 Mmbtu/d, or 80% of the 
14,100 Mmbtu/d we expect to flow.  The firm quantity on Transco is 14,720 
Mmbtu/d, or 80% of the 18,400 Mmbtu/d we expect to flow.  We intend to keep 
the desk whole on these firm quantities.
3)  Who is communcating with Cabot from a logisitics/volume management point 
of view?  We expect to communicate with Cabot from a logistics/volume 
management point of view. 
4)  Why are we nominating ( instead of ENA Upstream) and which group is 
responsible for balancing on Tenn and Transco?  We intend to do whatever is 
necessary to get the gas to pipeline pooling points and thereupon turn it 
over to each Desk's logistics team.  We do not see the need to duplicate our 
existing logistics function.  

Scott Neal
11/27/2000 06:57 PM
To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandy Olitsky/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T 
Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda Roberts/NA/Enron@Enron, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward 
Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Cabot Oil & Gas Marketing Corporation

Turtle Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 58 #2 Well
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 514800, Transco Zone 3

Kent Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 11 #1, 24 #1 & 28 #1 Wells
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 820010, Tennessee La. Zone 1  

1)  Is this deal done?
2)  What is the firm quantity?   The quantitiy should be fixed.
3)  Who is communcating with Cabot from a logisitics/volume management point 
of view?
4)  Why are we nominating ( instead of ENA Upstream) and which group is 
responsible for balancing on Tenn and Transco?

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           11/27/2000 06:26 PM

To: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sandy Olitsky/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda Roberts/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Cabot Oil & Gas Marketing Corporation

Turtle Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 58 #2 Well
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 514800, Transco Zone 3

Kent Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 11 #1, 24 #1 & 28 #1 Wells
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 820010, Tennessee La. Zone 1  

Victor,

Are you guys nominating/confirming this gas on Tennessee Passkey and Transco 
Transit for December or are we?  We expect that as the deals are entered into 
Sitara, you will be asked to nominate and confirm this gas.

Are there going to be two sets of tickets for each deal (one for the firm 
volume and one for the swing)?  We'll need those deal numbers when you have 
them..  Actually, we've prepared 3 deal tickets for each deal.  One ticket is 
for the 80% firm purchase (first of the month index pricing) from Cabot by 
Upstream, the second ticket is for the 20% spot purchase (gas daily pricing) 
from Cabot by Upstream and the third ticket is the desk-to-desk transaction 
in which Upstream sells the 80% firm volume to the East Desk - this is the 
ticket which will generate origination to the Upstream Desk, if applicable.
   
Are you scheduling this internally in Unify or are we?  You are. 

George x3-6992

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Victor Lamadrid                           11/27/2000 05:56 PM

To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sandy Olitsky/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda Roberts/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Cabot Oil & Gas Marketing Corporation

Turtle Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 58 #2 Well
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 514800, Transco Zone 3

Kent Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 11 #1, 24 #1 & 28 #1 Wells
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 820010, Tennessee La. Zone 1  

George/Sandy, 
Are you guys nominating/confirming this gas on Tennessee Passkey and Transco 
Transit for December or are we?  
Are there going to be two sets of tickets for each deal (one for the firm 
volume and one for the swing)?  We'll need those deal numbers when you have 
them.. 
Are you scheduling this internally in Unify or are we? 
Please let me know as soon as possible as noms for December 1 are due to the 
pipelines by 11:30 this Thursday morning!  THANKS!

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           11/27/2000 04:37 PM

To: Sandy Olitsky/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: John Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T 
Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda Roberts/NA/Enron@Enron, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Cabot Oil & Gas Marketing Corporation

Turtle Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 58 #2 Well
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 514800, Transco Zone 3

Kent Bayou Field
Continental Land & Fur 11 #1, 24 #1 & 28 #1 Wells
Terrebonne Parish, LA
Facility 820010, Tennessee La. Zone 1

Sandy,

Attached are the tickets we intend to submit to document the two (2) deals 
with Cabot for December.  Once you and John have had an opportunity to review 
these tickets, Melissa and I would like to come down and walk them through 
the system.  Thanks.

Cabot has agreed to do the December deals at index minus $0.01 for 80% of 
their volume and gas daily minus $0.01 for the remaining 20% of their 
volume.  We expect that they will soon execute the long term paper providing 
for index minus $0.005 for the 80% firm traunch and gas daily minus $0.005 
for the 20% spot traunch; a set of new long term tickets will be prepared and 
submitted upon execution of the long term paper.

If this mechanism of documenting our deals works, we intend to submit all 
future deals in a similar manner.

George x3-6992

Attachment deleted
11/28/00 @ 10:17 am

---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 11/27/2000 
04:12 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sandy Olitsky                           11/27/2000 11:07 AM

To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Cabot Quotes Dec Only

George:

Scott Neal gave me the following quotes for your December only volumes:

Transco Zn3 WH: Index +.01 minus IT feeder to Ste. 65
Tenn. ZL500:  -.01

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks.
Sandy