Subject: Brazos VPP's
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Joan and Eric:  Based on our (Eric Moon and I) discussion with Fred Lagrasta, 
the financial hedge related to the Brazos VPP's should be handled through 
Fred's group.  We need to make sure that the volume that is given to Fred (or 
Vikas or Ross) is only 97% of the VPP firm volumes.   Please let myself or 
Eric Moon know just as soon as you go to Fred's group for a quote so that we 
may be prepared for the physical side of the deal.

Fred, Vikas and Ross:  If you go to John Arnold and the basis trader for the 
quote, we need to let them know that this relates to the Brazos VPP's and 
that his quote is going to be known by Bank of America.  If executed, Bank of 
America will know that Enron is long and the exact volume and term.  They 
will be taking 3% of the deal at our quote (for accounting reasons, 3% of the 
hedge on these transactions has to be executed with a counterparty other than 
Enron, that counterparty is Bank of America).  Vikas and Ross, would you guys 
also call when these go through just a check.

Please call with any questions or concerns.  Thanks

John Griffith