Subject: Re: VPP's get syndicated
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 23:36:00 -0800 (PST)

With respect to the ECT Merchant Investments Corp. and ENA contract and the 
St. Mary's Production, LLC and ENA contract (Gary Bryan's "Preston" deal), 
Melissa Graves and I will assume responsibility for having our records and 
deals properly updated.  We would also be happy to perform the same task for 
the Entrada/Crescendo contracts if you wish.

In any event, we need copies of the conveyancing documents for at least the 
"Preston" deal and, if you wish us to update the Entrada/Cresendo deal also, 
the conveyancing documents for that deal too.

George x3-6992

Teresa G Bushman
12/25/2000 09:13 PM
To: Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Moon/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Eric Wardle/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jesus 
Melendrez/Corp/Enron@Enron, John Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: VPP's get syndicated  

I don't know the answer to that.  Does someone else?

Teresa

Teresa G. Bushman
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3835A
Houston, TX  77002
(713) 853-7895
fax (713) 646-3393
[email-masked]

	Joan Quick
	12/24/00 04:35 PM
		 
		 To: Teresa G Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Jesus Melendrez/Corp/Enron@Enron, Eric Wardle/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob 
Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Eric Moon/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: VPP's get syndicated

When the existing VPP's get syndicated into Brazos later this week, then they 
will be between Brazos [not Entrada] and Crescendo, and Brazos [not ECT 
Merchant...] and St. Mary's, who is the person responsible for making sure 
that the ENA contracts group makes the name change [assignment], and that 
everything in ENA's internal system - Sitara gets changed accordingly?  And 
also to make sure that these deals do not get duplicated?

thanks