Subject: FW: Stoneville/ENAC Margin Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:24:00 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From:  [email-masked]@ENRON 
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 3:17 PM
To: Garberding, Michael; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Stoneville/ENAC Margin Agreement

Attached at Chase's request is an initial draft of the Stoneville/ENAC Margin 
Agreement for the December 2000 trade. 
Regards, 
Melanie Wilson Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP One Chase Manhattan Plaza 
New York, NY  10005 ph.: 212-530-5098 fax: 212-530-5219 email:  
[email-masked] 
 <<4BKVX03!.DOC>> 
This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or 
agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), 
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of 
this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message 
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message 
from your computer. 

 - 4BKVX03!.DOC