Subject: Re: Indeck Corinth Deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:23:00 -0800 (PST)

John Griffith will be contacting you to follow up.  He is still managing some 
things until he is full time in Trading.  As such, he will be the structuring 
lead on the deal until further notice.  I will let you know who will take 
John's place when his transition is complete.  If you have any questions, 
please ask.
Ed

Ying Liu@ENRON
01/31/2001 03:14 PM
To: Ed McMichael/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Garrick Hill/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Indeck Corinth Deal

Hi, Ed,

How are you?  I am an Associate with ENA Generation Investments Group.  A 
couple of months ago, John Griffith helped us on the Indeck Corinth deal 
originated by Douglas Clifford.  Now, Doug is requesting updated NYMEX gas 
curves as well as the basis differential ANR and CNG North CG.   As John has 
transited out of your group, could you please tell me who I should contact?  

Thanks a lot for your help!

Ying

57350