Subject: FW: update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 05:37:00 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From:  Khatib, Samer  
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 10:50 AM
To: Nguyen, Margie
Subject: RE: update

xterm -sb -fg blue -T Pmedusa -display @d

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Nguyen, Margie  
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 9:53 AM
To: Hanson, Kristen J.
Cc: Khatib, Samer; Lim, Francis S.; Wong, Jeremy; Dang, Thu; Husain, Karima
Subject: update

Kris,

I just wanted to update you on what Samer has done so far.  Due to an 
unexpected urgency of certain projects last week, Samer did not have time to 
start working on  the Report 1 until yesturday.  We will update you later 
today for the completion of it.  As of Report 2 (report to pull deal # and 
delivery point), I sent you the query as well as the data yesturday.  If you 
need additional changes on this please let me know.  I am still waiting for 
Jessica (Arthur Andersen) to get with me on the details for the Report 3 
(TAGG-LISA Reconciliation Report).  Until Jessica forward me all the 
necessary information, I will get started on it.  If you have any questions 
please call me.  Thanks.

Margie
53706