Subject: RE: Skew Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 06:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

John,
Post_id 1095759 is copied into 1097646(with Exchange options also applied vol 
skew).
Jeremy is now out of office. We may be able to move this into production 
tomorrow if you can get the changes approved.

Thanks!

Dave
ext. 5-3853

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Griffith, John  
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 2:57 PM
To: Maggi, Mike; Griffith, John; May, Larry; Wei, Dave; Arnold, John; 
Quigley, Dutch
Subject: RE: Skew Project

---------------------- Forwarded by John Griffith/Corp/Enron on 03/30/2001 
01:58 PM ---------------------------

John Griffith
03/30/2001 02:55 PM
To: Jeremy Wong/ENRON@enronXgate
cc:  

Subject: RE: Skew Project   << OLE Object: StdOleLink >> 

I uploaded the skew vols with Margie's table.  She is going to check to see 
if it hit the database.  Please mark the book (production) with this info.  
Please call me at x.36247 if you have any questions.  Thanks.

John