Subject: Transport
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 03:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Pursuant to our discussions this morning, attached is John Griffith's file 
regarding the changes in extrinsic value for each of the transport books.  As 
we discussed, each of you should make a determination as to what changes in 
correlation you should make to offset the decreases in value due to the 
change in the model.  Since you have been using the correlation factor to 
adjust the values to reflect market, a simple change decreasing these 
correlations will offset the change in value due to John's "fix".  This 
change simply makes the transport model one step closer to properly 
reflecting the intra- and inter-month optionality values--Research did review 
the change and agrees that it is appropriate.  If you have any questions, 
please call me at x35514.

John, thanks for your help with this!

Greg, please coordinate with the traders when you expect to make this change 
official in the books so that they can change their correlations accordingly.

---------------------- Forwarded by Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT on 12/21/2000 
11:28 AM ---------------------------

John Griffith@ENRON
12/21/2000 10:20 AM
To: Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Greg Couch/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed McMichael/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Moon/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Transport

Colleen,

Attached is a spreadsheet with 3 sheets - 1 with the 12/19 value, 1 with the 
changed value and 1 with the difference.  Call me with any questions.  I am 
working on explaining why a couple of deals went up in value.  Thanks.

John