Subject: Closing Checklist-ECP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a draft of the Closing Checklist for the East Coast Power
transaction.  Let me know if I've left anything off.

As Enron has not reviewed this checklist, it is sent subject to their
review.

S. Matthew Cook
Vinson & Elkins, LLP
1001 Fannin St, Suite 3307
Houston, TX 77002
Ph:  (713) 758-4530
Fax: (713) 615-5759

<<421231_1.DOC>>

++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You

 - 421231_1.DOC