Subject: eBay End of Auction - Item # 1401057823 (REVENGE 1990 Rare OOP CD New Order , Monaco)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear sell.com and 2milldesign,

Congratulations - this auction successfully ended

Item Title : REVENGE 1990 Rare OOP CD New Order , Monaco (Item# 1401057823)

Final Price : $9.99
Auction Ended At : Jan-06-01 00:35:02 PST
Total number of bids : 2
Seller User ID : sell.com
Seller E-mail : [email-masked]
High-bidder User ID: 2milldesign
High-bidder E-mail: [email-masked]

Here's what to do next:

*The buyer and seller should contact each other within three business days to 
complete the sale. Not getting in touch leaves the contract in limbo and can 
earn you negative feedback. If you have trouble, though, just visit 
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBAyISAPI.dll?MemberSearchShow

*Help other eBay users by leaving feedback about your transaction at  
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?LeaveFeedbackShow&item=1401057823

*This auction's results, including email addresses of all bidders, are 
available for 30 days at 
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1401057823&ed=978770102

*If you've bought this item as a gift, you can let the lucky recipient know 
what's coming! As long as the seller has a positive feedback rating of at 
least 10, just visit 
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewGiftAlert&item=1401057823&userid
=2milldesign

*For further information and resources, visit 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sellerguide/after-tips.html

Note to Bidders: If you're a winning bidder, send your payment to the seller.

We're so glad your auction was successful, and we hope to see you at eBay 
again soon! And be sure to tell your friends about us - we'd love to see them 
here too.

***********************************************************
A NEW and EASY way to do all your shopping!
With Buy It Now, you can buy an item at a seller's
specified price and immediately end an auction.
It's quick, easy and convenient!
http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/buyitnow-buyer.html
***********************************************************

Trade On!

Item Description :
NO RESERVE! This RARE , OUT-OF-PRINT , DELETED and HARD-TO-FIND 1990 Original 
CD (NOT a cd-r) by REVENGE (Revenge : Bassist Peter Hook of New Order and 
Monaco - best known for their hit " What Do You Want From Me ? " from their 
CD " Music For Pleaseure .") album CD titled ONE TRUE PASSION (New Order has 
been one of the most successful British musical imports since "Blue Monday" 
stormed American dancefloors in 1983. After a series of successful albums 
such as Low-life (1985), Brotherhood (1986), and Technique (1989), the band 
took an extended hiatus in the early '90s, with each member pursuing solo 
projects. Vocalist Bernard Sumner teamed up with the Smiths' Johnny Marr to 
form Electronic, Gillian Gilbert and Stephen Morris recorded under the 
moniker the Other Two, and bassist Peter Hook released One True Passion in 
1990 as a member of Revenge.
Each of the New Order side projects took a decidedly different route. 
Sumner's Electronic was essentially a variation of New Order's catchy blend 
of dance and rock, while Morris and Gilbert's the Other Two came across like 
a lighter version of Everything but the Girl. Revenge incorporated elements 
of industrial into what was basically New Order's signature sound. 
Unfortunately, the result was less than satisfying, not due to the harsher 
tone, but for the lack of melody. Bearing ridiculous titles like "Surf Nazi" 
and "Fag Hag," the material on One True Passion is ultimately suffocated by 
bombastic arrangements. While Hook's vocals are remarkably similar to 
Sumner's, Revenge shows no trace of the ingenious instrumentation and 
engaging melodies that helped make New Order (along with Depeche Mode and the 
Cure) one of the most endearing British imports of the 1980s. Even the two 
best cuts on the album, "Pineapple Face" and "Slave," sound forced and 
over-arranged. Hook's distincti!
ve!
bass playing is also noticeably missing, replaced by an overabundance of 
synthesizers.) is in Excellent Playable Condition with awesome pictures 
inside the insert. CD includes the hits " Pineapple Face " and " Slave ". The 
Players are:
Revenge  -  Producer, Engineer
Peter Hook  -  Bass, Keyboards, Vocals
Alan Meyerson  -  Mixing
Peter Saville  -  Art Direction
Suze Randal  -  Photography
Trevor Watson  -  Photography
Chris Jones  -  Keyboards
Track listings:
1.  Pineapple Face
2.  Big Bang
3.  Kiss The Chrome
4.  Slave
5.  Surf Nazi
6.  7 Reasons
7.  Bleachman
8.  Fag Hag
9.  It's Quiet
CD made by Capitol Records (c) 1990 catalog # CDP 7 94053-2. A must own for 
Revenge , New Order , Monaco , '90s fans and CD Collectors! ***SPECIAL: When 
you buy 10 or more CDs or DVDs SHIPPING IS FREE (4th class standard mail in 
USA only)
High bidder please pay by MONEY ORDER. Please add $2.50 for 5-7 days shipping 
/ handling / packaging or $4.20 for s+h 2-3 days priority mail/packaging for 
faster service in USA only. Foreign / International s+h extra. Thank you for 
bidding this item. Please check out my other auctions to save on shipping 
like on CD 's, DVD 's, Videos and more...
Please visit:
http://hometown.aol.com/lawyer4428/myhomepage/business.html
Good Luck and Happy eBaying!

I ship International  / Worldwide

I accept payments from anyone with a credit card at PayPal - always FREE!

On Dec-27-00 at 00:40:06 PST, seller added the following information: