Subject: Re: Preston VPP & XS gas deal - Sitara #'s
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 02:38:00 -0800 (PST)

john,

this BOA tic is not needed.  call me re getting this removed.

joan
x33152

---------------------- Forwarded by Joan Quick/HOU/ECT on 01/12/2001 10:37 AM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           01/12/2001 07:24 AM

To: Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: Preston VPP & XS gas deal - Sitara #'s  

Joan,

The BOA ticket was established by John Griffith.

Two deal tickets are necessary for St. Mary's in order to segregate that 
portion of the excess volumes on which a firm delivery guarantee to the East 
Desk was made and origination was taken from that portion of the excess 
volumes which are delivered to the desk on an interruptible basis and priced 
accordingly.

George x3-6992

From: Joan Quick on 01/11/2001 06:09 PM
To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Preston VPP & XS gas deal - Sitara #'s  

George,

There should not be a deal tic for BOA [55941].  The Brazos tic #541136 has 
100% of the VPP vols, which is correct.  The other tic should not exist.  I 
am not sure if you put this in, or if John Griffith did this when the name 
change from St. Mary's to Brazos took place.  Please let me know what I need 
to do in order to get this removed/corrected. 

Also, when things slow down, we need to discuss the 2 deal tics [firm and 
spot].  Per the contract with Preston, there s/b only one tic - all the gas 
at IF TGT + 0.0025.

thanks.
joan

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           01/11/2001 03:25 PM

To: Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Preston VPP & XS gas deal - Sitara #'s  

St. Mary's Excess deals are 540814 (firm booking) and 554222 (spot booking)
Bank of America VPP deal is 555941

George x3-6992

From: Joan Quick on 01/11/2001 03:19 PM
To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Preston VPP & XS gas deal - Sitara #'s

george,

when you get a chance, i have that the vpp Sitara # is 541136.  could you 
please tell me the Sitara # for the excess gas.

thanks
joan