Subject: To Resolve Your CQG problems
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:13:00 -0800 (PST)

On your workstation, shut CQG down...
Find the Hard Drive Letter where CQG was installed such as C or D...
Go there using either My Computer or Explorer...
Find the CQG Folder and open it up...
Find the 5x265 folder and open it up...
Find the Private folder...
Within the Private folder are several sub folders (Log, Page and Temp)...
Delete the Temp folder by RIGHT Clicking on it and then LEFT Clicking on
Delete.
Restart CQG and you should be able to see the prices you've been missing.

Regarding the 5x265 update to 5x270 messages:  This is due to our running
different Client(5x265)  and Server(5x270) versions at Enron at this time.
I have already submitted a fix for this and it will be taken care of as soon
as the Enron Servers are restarted - which will be done tonight I hope.
We will be upgrading both Server and Client versions within the next couple
of weeks.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if there's anything else I
can do, etc...  Thanks.

M. Scott Knowles
Customer Support
CQG, Denver
720-904-2975