Subject: Re: Cabot Oil & Gas Marketing Corporation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Sandy, we are still finalizing the contract and expected volumes with Cabot 
Oil & Gas Marketing Corporation for the two Terrebonne Parish deals 
referenced above, but we expect to enter into a long term deal prior to the 
end of December.  Would you please re-confirm that the notional pricing set 
forth in your 11/13/2000 memo for the two Cabot Terrebonne Parish deals is 
still valid for 5 years firm out of January 2001 for 80% of the volumes cited 
in my original request .  Thanks.

George x3-6992 
---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 12/11/2000 
07:26 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sandy Olitsky                           11/13/2000 02:11 PM

To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Eric Moon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Robert 
Crockett/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Cabot Quotes

George:

We got new quotes from the desk regarding Cabot.  Attached is the spreadsheet 
with the new numbers.  Let me know if you need anything else.  

Thanks.
Sandy