Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:28:07 -0800 (PST)

Thanks John.  How do I become a part of ENA?

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Griffith, John  
Sent:	Wednesday, November  14, 2001 11:53 AM
To:	Khanna, Sanjeev
Cc:	Vu, Steven; Nguyen, Michael; Tawney, Mark; Zipper, Andy
Subject:	

A broker just sent me this today.  I am going to talk to him to get the details after trading.  Thought you would like to know.  Thanks.

John

"Here is the announcement: Reliant Energy Weather Risk Management Group has developed
Weather-sensitive Gas Load Indices ("WGLI"),  indices that measure national
or regional residential and commercial gas consumption during the heating
season. We believe the indices will provide valuable information for gas
traders as well as other market participants.  We plan to make a swap
market in the indices in the near future. We hope the WGLI swaps will
become a new financial tool to help you or your clients to better manage
their risks associated with the fluctuation of gas demand."