Subject: Dominion Volumes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:25:00 -0800 (PST)

John,
In regard to our previous discussions regarding the floating tariff and 
related swap for the offshore floating production system financing, we are 
now in the Phase II bidding process for Devil's Tower.  Attached is the 
production profile for Devil's Tower.  

Can you run your analysis on the 1P volumes (guaranteed, firm volumes) and 
advise us of your findings [floating oil and gas tariffs].  I am available to 
meet with you today at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. or anytime tomorrow (Friday).  Let me 
know what your schedule is like.

Thanks, Lisa Druzbik
3-9620

----- Forwarded by Lisa Druzbik/NA/Enron on 12/07/2000 10:22 AM -----

	Kelli Little
	12/07/2000 09:24 AM
		 
		 To: Lisa Druzbik/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Dominion Volumes

Lisa,

I've attached the Dominion and Enron volume curves.  Please let me know if 
you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kelli