Subject: FW: Hello
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:12:12 -0800 (PST)

Do you know this guy?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sidney Jacobson
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 5:54 PM
To: Jeff Young; Jeff Hunter; Mike Hormell
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Hello

Jeff/Jeff:

Mimi, who used to be our marketing rep before returning to Grad school,
forwarded me the resume of a classmate and friend of hers.

I reviewed his resume and think he would be a great fit, a Caleb-light. He
brings physical, structuring, IT, and energy business process experience in
the energy industry with him. He also wants to relocate to Houston. It is
clear he knows what mark-to-market, VaR and derivatives are.

Although we arent hiring now, I assume he will not be available until
graduation anyhow.

I think we should give him an interview to see if he is a good fit.

Jeff Young, you retaking the lead on new hires now correct?

Sid

-----Original Message-----
From: Nishioka, Yuzuka (Mimi) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 5:45 PM
To: Sidney Jacobson
Subject: FW: Hello

Sidney!

I spoke with my friend who is interested in PA.  His name is Raiford Smith,
and he is looking for positions specifically in Houston.  In addition, he
seems to have very relevant experience for the ESRM practice (see excerpt of
his background in email below).  When I forwarded your email to him, his
response was that he is interested in ESRM, and he has a lot of experience
in industry with derivatives and IT.  Would you be available to talk with
him?  Attached for your reference is his resume.

Thanks Sidney!

Mimi

 - resume_raiford - sy.doc