Subject: Preston Exploration, LLC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 02:35:00 -0800 (PST)

See notations in red below.  George x3-6992

---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 02/06/2001 
10:01 AM ---------------------------
From: Joan Quick on 02/05/2001 07:20 PM
To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: St. Mary's FEB First of the Month Nom, Myette Point Northwest Field
 St. Mary Parish, LA

for feb,

VPP gas: sitara tic #541136 shows 11,136/d, when it should really be 11,480/d.

The other 344/d is on sitara tic #555941; the two tickets together total 
11,480/d.  You'll remember that the Bank of America tics were established by 
John Griffith's team.

and re the excess gas tics [below], they do not match my first of the month 
[FOM] info below.  Did the FOM change?  

The nom was in fact changed by Hunt at 2:00 pm on 1/31/2001.  Hunt had 
inadvertantly provided you with North Central's nomination for the low volume 
meter, 9502, instead of Preston's nomination.  Thus, the 2,997/d on the North 
Central page (note the 25% WI on your original documentation - I missed this 
clue also) provided to us on 1/25/2001 became 2,012/d on the Preston page 
provided to us on 1/31/2001.

The GDA tic s/b 10% of the total excess amount, and this is less than that.  
Am I missing something?

The Gas Daily ticket won't necessarily be 10% of the total.  Here's what we 
do.  We book the VPP volume on one set of firm tickets (actually 2 sets, 
since the VPP has been broken into a Brazos traunch and a Bank of America 
traunch) - see 541136, 555941, 553654 & 555681 (the last two tickets are the 
internal desk to desk deals).  Then, based on Robert Cook's team's reserve 
review, we book as much excess gas on a second set of firm tickets as the 
reserve report indicates (the Firm Excess volume) - in this case, for the 
month of February, that number is 4,618/d - see 540814 & 594648.  Finally, we 
"book" any residue remaining after the VPP volume and the Firm Excess volume 
on a set of spot, Gas Daily tickets - see 554222 & 555729.  Originally, when 
we mistakenly thought the nomination at meter 9502 was 2,997/d, the 
corresponding spot, Gas Daily volume was 17,216/d minus 11,480/d minus 
4,618/d or 1,118/d.  When the renomination of meter 9502 (a downward 
adjustment of 985/d) took place, the 1,118/d became 133/d.  Thus, the total 
booked, 16,231/d matches the 16,231/d nominated. 

Excess gas priced at IF: sitara tic #540814
Excess gas priced at GDA: sitara tic #554222 

For your information, we deliver herewith a copy of the spreadsheet we will 
use to track this deal for February.

thanks George x3-6992

thanks
joan

---------------------- Forwarded by Joan Quick/HOU/ECT on 02/05/2001 07:00 PM 
---------------------------
From: Joan Quick on 01/25/2001 09:47 PM
To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip Ballard/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Preston's FEB First of the Month Nom

George,

This is a follow up to the hard copies of the first of the month information 
that I put on your chair earlier today.  Below is a summary/break out of the 
volumes and pricing.

The VPP nom should be in the name of Brazos, and the excess in Preston's 
name.  Do you know has Hunt been informed that the VPP nom will be in Brazos' 
name?

It does not matter to me how you break out the VPP vols between the 2 
delivery points - whatever is easiest for you.

This spreadsheet is the same as what is above....