Subject: Future Brazo's Deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:05:00 -0800 (PST)

This meeting has been scheduled for Thursday at 4 in EB 3371.  Please join us.

---------------------- Forwarded by Joan Quick/HOU/ECT on 01/24/2001 01:39 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Eric Moon                           01/22/2001 02:33 PM

To: Jesus Melendrez/Corp/Enron@Enron, Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: John Griffith/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Current Brazo's Deals

Jesus and Joan,

 I would like to schedule a meeting on both of your calendars sometime on 
Wednesday or Thursday (Jan. 24 or 25) afternoon (after 4 pm.) to discuss the 
final process which is going to be in place for future VPP deals done through 
the Brazo's Funding Vehicle.  This process has evolved quite a bit since our 
original meetings with Tim Proffitt.  In light of how busy the new year has 
become, it is important that Gas Structuring help facilitate the deals along 
and not slow the process down due to lack of information.

Thanks
edm