Subject: Re: Set-up BrazosVPP Limited Partnership
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 10:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Is this what you need to be able to book the deals?  JGM
---------------------- Forwarded by Jesus Melendrez/Corp/Enron on 01/03/2001 
06:27 PM ---------------------------

Marilyn Colbert@ECT
01/03/2001 06:10 PM
To: Jesus Melendrez/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Set-up BrazosVPP Limited Partnership  

Jesus - 
The Brazos VPP Limited Partnership record is in GCP. The CP ID and BA ID is 
89256. Let me know if you have any questions.   MC

Jesus Melendrez@ENRON
01/03/2001 02:15 PM
To: Marilyn Colbert/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Cheryl Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Amber Ebow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradford 
Larson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim Proffitt/HOU/ECT, Chris Herron/Corp/Enron, Joan 
Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Set-up BrazosVPP Limited Partnership

Marilyn,

In talking to Amber, she said that you could set-up entities that  are 
affiliated with Enron.  Enron is the GP of Brazos VVP Limited Partnership and 
we need to set-up as  a counter party on the system to assign some trades.   
It is my understanding that RAC (Credit) has approved Brazos.  Let me know if 
you have any questions. Thx  JGM