Subject: FW: MBA Resume
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 06:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Mike and Joe,

Is Enron or Reliant looking for any traders?  Mike Cook used to be a
semi-pro hockey player.  I am sure he can handle his own on the trading
floor (ie - kick your ass).

He is going to be in town next week.  Are either of you up to letting
him come by and introduce himself?

Thanks,
Curtis

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 3:02 PM
To: Hutcheson, Curtis
Subject: Houston

Dear Curtis, 

Your father, who is a friend of my father John from Princeton, was kind
enough 
to give me your email address.  I am in my second year of business
school at 
the A.B. Freeman School at Tulane in New Orleans and I graduate in May.
My 
concentration is in finance and my goal is to obtain a position in the
Energy 
industry, either as a trader or broker.  

As you must know, this is perhaps the worst time in recent history to be

looking for a job.  Your father gave me your name as a long shot.  He
figured 
that since you live in Houston, you may know someone who might be able
to help 
me out.  I greatly appreciate any thoughts, advice or insights you may
be able 
to give me on the job market and any opportunities in Houston.  

I have attached my resume in case you do know someone who is looking to
hire.  
If you have any questions for me, my phone number is (504) 289-9783.  I
will be 
in Houston next Thursday through Sunday for a Alumni networking event
for our 
school.  I would like to meet you in person and talk about Houston over
a 
beer.  Thank you for your time and I look forward to talking to you.

Sincerely, 

Mike Cook