Subject: RE: Griffith flows
From: [email-masked]
To: houston <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:46:26 -0800 (PST)

Kim,
Thank you for your attention to this matter.  Citizens is encouraged to see
that steps are being taken and will continue to monitor the situation.
Kindly inform me personally at the earliest possible time should cuts of any
nature occur in the future on this contract. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ward, Kim S (Houston) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 12:22 PM
To: Sean Breen (E-mail); John Cogan (E-mail)
Cc: Tycholiz, Barry; Grigsby, Mike; Gay, Randall L.; Sullivan, Patti;
Groenewold, Shannon; Tholt, Jane M.; Foster, Chris H.
Subject: Griffith flows

Sean,

Attached is our response to your request for a description of the steps
Enron is taking to improve flows to the Griffith power plant.  Please
let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kim

 <<cuts response.doc>> 

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************