Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: User btate ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Your message

  Subject: Preschedules

was not delivered to:

  [email-masked]

because:

  User btate ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book

 - C.DTF
Received: from postmaster.enron.com ([192.152.140.9])          by 
mail.epelectric.com (Lotus Domino Release 5.0.5)          with SMTP id 
2001012121125343:11407 ;          Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:12:53 -0700
Received: from nahou-msmsw01px.corp.enron.com ([172.28.10.37]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/postmaster-1.00) with ESMTP id EAA15850 for 
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 22 Jan 2001 04:12:52 GMT
From: [email-masked]
Received: from ene-mta01.enron.com (unverified) by 
nahou-msmsw01px.corp.enron.com (Content Technologies SMTPRS 4.1.5) with ESMTP 
id <[email-masked]> for 
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:12:53 -0600
Subject: Preschedules
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:05:24 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 5.0.6 |December 
14, 2000) at 01/21/2001 10:11:24 PM, Itemize by SMTP Server on 
MAIL/EPEC(Release 5.0.5 |September 22, 2000) at 01/21/2001 09:13:05 PM, 
Serialize by Router on MAIL/EPEC(Release 5.0.5 |September 22, 2000) at 
01/21/2001 09:13:12 PM, Itemize by SMTP Server on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 
5.0.6 |December 14, 2000) at 01/21/2001 10:11:59 PM, Serialize by Router on 
ECTHOU-LNHUB1/ECT(Release 5.0.1 (Intl)|16 July 1999) at 01/21/2001 10:13:24 PM
X-Notes-Item: , CN=ENE-MTA01/O=Enron, CN=ENE-NS03/O=Enron; type=501; 
flags=44; name=$UpdatedBy
X-Notes-Item: CN=ENE-MTA01/O=Enron, CN=ENE-MTA01/O=Enron, 
CN=ENE-NS03/O=Enron; type=501; flags=0; name=RouteServers
X-Notes-Item: 21-Jan-2001 22:11:59 CST/21-Jan-2001 22:11:59 CST 
=?us-ascii?q?=2C_?= =?us-ascii?q?21-Jan-2001?= 22:11:59 CST/21-Jan-2001 
22:12:00 CST =?us-ascii?q?=2C_?= =?us-ascii?q?21-Jan-2001?= 22:13:23 
CST/21-Jan-2001 22:13:23 CST; type=401; flags=0; name=RouteTimes
X-Notes-Item: F9C39D6D:5A3C9EB9-862569DC:001711BA; type=4; name=$Orig
X-Notes-Item: 0; name=$MsgTrackFlags
X-Notes-Item: 45; type=300; name=$Hops
X-Notes-Item: ENRON; name=FromDomain
X-Notes-Item: Memo; name=Form
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Content-type: multipart/mixed;  
Boundary="0__=882569DC001657518f9e8a93df938690918c882569DC00165751"
Content-Disposition: inline

(See attached file: EPE_JAN_2001.xls)

Tate, go to the tab on this spredsheet for 1/22 and print.  Give me a call
afterward.
 - EPE_JAN_2001.xls