Subject: New INC and Service sheets
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 09:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

The new INC and Service Sheets are now located in P:\Realtime\INCREMENT.  
Please use these and not the ones in the old locations.  There have been some 
changes made that should make it easier for everyone to track and find 
information.  The new sheet is in database format and will be uploaded into a 
database that can be queried and requeried.  Please let me know if you have 
any questions or enhancements.  As it stands now we need to coordinate any 
changes with IT as they are building on these worksheets.

Major changes that you need to note. 

1.  No longer will we double report information on the service and the inc 
sheet.  It doesn't matter what sheet it is on as they are the same format but 
there should only be one entry per deal.  

2.  We need to use naming conventions when it comes to counterparties.  In 
order to properly execute queries there can only be one name per 
counterparty.  This mean that Montana will always be MPC and so on.  If you 
are the first person to use a counterparty be aware that you are the 
precedent.  Be careful with this.

3.  If we are doing a deal for a service customer we need to put a Y in the 
SERVICE_CUST field.  This will replace the customer field and will enable us 
to calculate service revenue quickly.

4.  If we are selling to California over $150 we must check the FERC_FILE 
field with a Y.  This is very important.

5.  A new field exists for ISO and PX global and resource ID's.  Please use 
these.

6.  Do not use a #number sign before the Enpower deal numbers.  This will 
break the upload, also they are no longer necessary to hold the comma.

Everything else should be explanatory.  I broke up the the cong, transmission 
charges, and fees into separate fields.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Holden