Subject: Re: Seattle City Light
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 04:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Guys,

Can you look at these deals on the dates specified below.  HTey involve some 
cuts for the month of November. Contact Ronda Robinson in Houston as soon as 
you have an answer.

Monika

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Bill Williams III                           12/21/2000 10:26 AM

To: Monika Causholli/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Seattle City Light

Monika,

Could you please look at these deals.
It looks like they involve an all day cut that began on your shift.
Thank you.

Bill 
---------------------- Forwarded by Bill Williams III/PDX/ECT on 12/21/2000 
08:29 AM ---------------------------

Rhonda Robinson
12/18/2000 09:10 AM
To: Bill Williams III/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jesse Bryson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diana 
Scholtes/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Seattle City Light  

Have you had an opportunity to review these deals?  

Thank you for your assistance,

Rhonda

Rhonda Robinson
12/13/2000 02:58 PM
To: Bill Williams/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Seattle City Light

Is it possible for you to help me in resolving these issues as well.  If not, 
please provide a contact name for me.  Thanks for you help.

Rhonda
---------------------- Forwarded by Rhonda Robinson/HOU/ECT on 12/13/2000 
01:52 PM ---------------------------

Rhonda Robinson
12/07/2000 07:04 PM
To: Diana Scholtes/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Seattle City Light

During the monthly checkout process for November 2000 production the 
following discrepancies were identified for Seattle City Light for our 
purchases from them.  
Please review and advise so that I may complete the process. 

Deal #436400.1
Date: 11/23/2000
Counterparty showing 50 mwhs for a 24 hour schedule.   Enpower  showing 0 
mwhs.  Deal ticket includes holidays. 

Deal #436400.1
Date: 11/22/2000

Counterparty showing 50 mwhs each off peak hour.  Enpower only showing 25 
mwhs. 

Deal #436400.1
Date: 11/14/2000

Per counterparty, Monica called on curtailment on TAGG 11573 for HE 0500. 
Resupply of 4 mwhs from Powerex. EnPower showing 46 mwhs. SCL showing 50 mwhs.

Deal #436400.1
Date: 11/14/2000

Per counterparty,  "Monica called with a curtailment on TAGG 11573 for HE 
0400.  Resupply 10 mwhs from Powerex. EnPower showing 40 mwhs. SCL showing 50 
mwhs.

Deal #436400.1
Date: 11/14/2000

Per counterparty,  "Leaf called with a curtailment on TAGG 11573 for HE 
0300.  Resupply 10 mwhs from Powerex." EnPower showing 40 mwhs. SCL showing 
50 mwhs.

Deal #436400.1
Date: 11/12/2000

Per counterparty,  "Jesse called to cut schedule on TAGG 11510 for HE 0400.  
CISO to SCL resupply 9 mwhs from Pacificorp." Enpower showing 41 mwhs. SCL 
showing 50 mwhs.

Deal #436400.1
Date: 11/4/2000

Per counterparty, Basis Trade for the month. Please research. No information 
in EnPower for this date. Counterparty showing Offpeak schedule of 50 mwhs. 

Thanks!

Rhonda