Subject: Willamette BOM Sale
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Real Time Traders,

The Services Desk has sold 10 Mw of Willamette Ind. energy, Balance of the 
Month, to Avista/WWP, On Peak,  beginning 12/4 through 12/30. The energy is 
unit contingent power  at the WWP system. I have placed copies of the tags 
and oasis requests in the Services Books. 

I have purchased PacifiCorp Firm transmission to move from the Willamette 
Busbar to the BPA system interconnect. Then Snohomish network transmission to 
move from PacifiCorp's system to Avista's system.

I have requested that Willamette give Enron a phone number to allow us to 
communicate Real Time with their generation staff. I will pass this along 
when it's received. 

Although the schedule is unit contingent I would like to make a reasonable 
effort to keep the schedule whole when Willamette has unit problems. If we 
can show that this energy is a reasonably reliable energy source it will open 
up future opportunities. If there are curtailments call Pac Transmission at 
503-251-5230, Snohomish Transmission at 425-304-1620 and WWP at 509-495-8534 
and inform them of the cut and whatever resupply source that maybe used. 

Feel free to call me at home (503-579-1615) or on my Cell (503-807-2826) if 
there are ever any questions.

Les Rawson