Subject: Fwd: Duck/Beaver Joke...ha ha ha!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Enjoy...pass it on to your friends (and to Rob)!!! Go DUCKS!

Haaaaaaaappy Friiiidaaaaaaaaay!!!

---------------------- Forwarded by Grace Rodriguez/PDX/ECT on 10/27/2000 
02:04 PM ---------------------------
 Subject: Fwd: Duck/Beaver Joke...ha ha ha!

>A first grade teacher in?Corvallis explains to her class that she is
>a?Beavers fan. She asks her students  to raise their hands if they too
>are?Beaver  fans.  Everyone in the class raises their hand except one
>little girl.  The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says,
>"Janie, why didn't you  raise your hand?"
>
>"Because I'm not a?Beaver's fan," she replied.
>
>The teacher,  still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a?Beaver's
>fan, then who are you a fan of?"
>
>"I am a?Duck'sfan, and proud of it," Janie  replied.
>
>The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why are you  a?Duck's
>fan?"
>
>"Because my mom is a?Duck's fan, and my dad is?Duck's fan, so I'm a
>Duck's fan  too!"
>
>"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, "That is no
>reason for you to be a?Duck's fan.  You don't have to be just like your
>parents all of
>the time. What if your mom  were a moron and your dad were a moron, what
>would you be then?"
>
>"Then  ," Janie smiled, "We'd be?Beaver fans."