Subject: ISO Super-Peak Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

For your information, CTS (CalPX Trading Services) will be hosting a 
conference
call on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 @ 1130 PST to discuss the recent
introduction of ISO Super-Peak contracts.  These contracts, which are 
available
for daily day-of trading from 5 AM - 8 AM on weekdays, provide customers with 
an
opportunity to sell hourly blocks of energy directly to the CAISO.  Because 
the
scheduling and settlement of these contracts takes place directly between the
ISO and its counterparties, these procedures are outside the normal CTS
parameters and are subject to unique requirements.  This call will provide
customers with details of such procedures and requirements.

     Date:          Wednesday, October 25, 2000

     Time:          11:30 PST

     Call in:       888-452-9851

     Password: Super Peak

     Leader:        Cleo Center

We look forward to your participation on this call.

If you have any questions, please contact your Client Executive.