Subject: BPA schedules using NAC transmission for 2/24
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 06:49:00 -0800 (PST)

The shaped schedule of:
BPA@SYS C#23928-NAC-BPA(T)SYS/SYS #96111NF-NAC-BPA-EPMI-PACW-PACW(T)SYS 
#100102F-PACW@SYS

tag #16942, was reported to PRM (scheduling coordinator for Northwest 
Aluminum Company, aka NAC), incorrectly by me.  Due to this lapse, PRM will 
be calling
in this schedule on real time tonight.  If there are any problems or 
questions, please call my cell 503-702-0415, as I will not be at home for 
most of the evening.

This should be seamless for realtime unless BPA raises a stink.  The tag was 
made correctly and was implemented, but the Excel spreadsheet I send to PRM
had some bad information on it.  Sorry about that.

Donald
---------------------- Forwarded by Donald Robinson/PDX/ECT on 02/23/2001 
02:41 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Steve Jenkins <[email-masked]>                           
02/23/2001 02:28 PM

To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: RE: 2/24 CORRECTIONS

I was able to call in the PGE line but not the PAC line.  They said it was
after 2pm but it was 1:59 by my clock!!!!!!

We will call in the PAC line change in real-time, tonight.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 1:48 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: 2/24 CORRECTIONS

(See attached file: PRM PATHS_FEB2001.xls)