Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: User frmen1 ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Your message

  Subject:

was not delivered to:

  [email-masked]

because:

  User frmen1 ([email-masked]) not listed in public Name & Address Book

 - C.DTF
Received: from postmaster.enron.com ([192.152.140.9])          by 
mail.epelectric.com (Lotus Domino Release 5.0.5)          with SMTP id 
2001022720405190:17037 ;          Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:40:51 -0700
Received: from mailman.enron.com (mailman.enron.com [192.168.189.66]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/postmaster-1.00) with ESMTP id DAA17412 for 
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:40:50 GMT
From: [email-masked]
Received: from nahou-msmsw02px.corp.enron.com ([172.28.10.38]) by 
mailman.enron.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/corp-1.05) with ESMTP id f1S3ena26581 for 
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:40:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from ene-mta01.enron.com (unverified) by 
nahou-msmsw02px.corp.enron.com (Content Technologies SMTPRS 4.1.5) with ESMTP 
id <[email-masked]> for 
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:40:44 -0600
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:32:45 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 5.0.6 |December 
14, 2000) at 02/27/2001 09:38:07 PM, Itemize by SMTP Server on 
MAIL/EPEC(Release 5.0.5 |September 22, 2000) at 02/27/2001 08:41:01 PM, 
Serialize by Router on MAIL/EPEC(Release 5.0.5 |September 22, 2000) at 
02/27/2001 08:41:04 PM, Itemize by SMTP Server on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 
5.0.6 |December 14, 2000) at 02/27/2001 09:38:43 PM, Serialize by Router on 
ECTHOU-LNHUB1/ECT(Release 5.0.1 (Intl)|16 July 1999) at 02/27/2001 09:41:22 PM
X-Notes-Item: , CN=ENE-MTA01/O=Enron, CN=ENE-NS03/O=Enron; type=501; 
flags=44; name=$UpdatedBy
X-Notes-Item: CN=ENE-MTA01/O=Enron, CN=ENE-MTA01/O=Enron, 
CN=ENE-NS03/O=Enron; type=501; flags=0; name=RouteServers
X-Notes-Item: 27-Feb-2001 21:38:43 CST/27-Feb-2001 21:38:43 CST 
=?us-ascii?q?=2C_?= =?us-ascii?q?27-Feb-2001?= 21:38:43 CST/27-Feb-2001 
21:38:43 CST =?us-ascii?q?=2C_?= =?us-ascii?q?27-Feb-2001?= 21:41:22 
CST/27-Feb-2001 21:41:23 CST; type=401; flags=0; name=RouteTimes
X-Notes-Item: AD171936:F381F81C-86256A01:001405E9; type=4; name=$Orig
X-Notes-Item: 0; name=$MsgTrackFlags
X-Notes-Item: 44; type=300; name=$Hops
X-Notes-Item: ENRON; name=FromDomain
X-Notes-Item: Memo; name=Form
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Content-type: multipart/mixed;  
Boundary="0__=88256A01001357218f9e8a93df938690918c88256A0100135721"
Content-Disposition: inline

(See attached file: EPE_FEB_2001.xls)

Click on the tab for the 28th
 - EPE_FEB_2001.xls