Subject: Re: ISDA AGM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 03:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark:

I would like to get together at the AGM.  I will ask my assistant to work on 
a time would could meet and propose that to you.  Hope things are going well.

Mark Haedicke

	[email-masked]
	03/07/2001 12:55 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: ISDA AGM

Mark,

Remembering that we missed each other in London, will you be at the AGM in
DC? If so, shall we get together briefly? I met Mark Evans from your team in
London recently and had a useful chat about the state of the relationship
between CC and Enron. I also know that David Yeres from our NY office met
with you some time back in Houston. He will also be at the AGM and would, I
know, like to follow up on that meeting.

Best regards.

Mark

*******

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or 
otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, 
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any 
attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must 
not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other 
person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at 
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.