Subject: Re: PG&E "Crisis" Team lunch
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Brenda:

It is standard operating procedure to copy all assistants (to the extent you 
know who they are) on e-mails such as this.  In the future please make sure 
you copy me on any e-mails pertaining to meetings or business lunches in 
which Mark Haedicke should participate.  Thank you for your cooperation in 
the future.  

	Brenda Whitehead
	03/02/2001 11:35 AM
		 
		 To: Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
William  S Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela 
Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Suzanne Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J 
Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: PG&E "Crisis" Team lunch

A luncheon for the individuals who assisted with the PG&E crisis has been 
scheduled for Tuesday, March 27, 2001.  A reservation has been made under the 
name of "Enron" at Ruggles Restaurant, 903 Westheimer for 12:00 noon.  Please 
make sure to leave the office in time to reach the restaurant by 12:00 noon.  
Enjoy your lunch.